We have been so busy the past few weeks that I haven't had much time to post new things!! Last week we had a really exciting event....OUR MUSICAL!!! After practicing for a long time we got to perform our musical twice. Once for the whole school and once at night for our families. Both of the performances went wonderful and I was so proud of each and every one of them! The past two weeks have also seen the end of the 3rd quarter. We reviewed all of our Math topics such as two digit addition and subtraction, money, and patterns. We finished up studying about the Earth's crust in Science and in Comm Arts we worked on inferences. We also wrote letters to our parents asking them for a special pet. The letters were some of the best writing pieces I have seen all year, and very convincing!!! I can't believe that the 4th quarter has already begun and the school year is coming to a close. Stay tuned for more exciting things in our classroom!
Jake is ready for the musical!
Mikey was a great bug!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment